Nope, there will be no need for a separate server. The player who starts the game will automatically act as the server host, and then your friends can connect to you. We are aiming for simplicity and we are trying to make sure no hassle will be required in order to allow everyone to easily play with friends.
Articles in this section
- I have a great suggestion for Raft! Where can I inform you?
- How do I navigate?
- How does the save system work?
- I have an issue, how do I report it?
- Where can I find people to play with?
- Do you support Mac/Linux and will Raft come to consoles?
- How do I start out without dying?
- How can I force a resolution when launching Raft?
- I saw the new update is out. Do I have to start over with a new world to get the new content?
- Why can't I get closer to Balboa Island?