Nope, there will be no need for a separate server. The player who starts the game will automatically act as the server host, and then your friends can connect to you. We are aiming for simplicity and we are trying to make sure no hassle will be required in order to allow everyone to easily play with friends.
Articles in this section
- How do I navigate?
- New Save System
- I have an issue, how do I report it?
- Where can I find people to play with?
- Do you support Mac/Linux?
- How do I start out without dying
- Why can't I get closer to Balboa Island?
- Does multiple engines make the raft faster?
- There are multiple sharks in the game. Is this normal?
- How do I locate my user/world files?