If you have ever had an issue where your taskbar won't go away in a fullscreen application, fear not! To fix this, simply go to your task manager, and right click "Windows Manager" and choose restart. It's a common issue with Windows 10, and this should fix it.
Articles in this section
- Version X(XXXXXXX) and Stuck in Character Selection Menu
- My save files are not popping up in the load game menu.
- Black screen when starting a game
- My game doesn't have any sounds?
- My game is crashing!
- My game is lagging!
- My raft isn't moving!
- Stuck on "Blue Screen" while loading a world or joining a friend's world
- My raft is not moving in creative game mode.
- After the explosion at Tangaroa, the hatch for the cockpit entrance is not open.