If you have ever had an issue where your taskbar won't go away in a fullscreen application, fear not! To fix this, simply go to your task manager, and right click "Windows Manager" and choose restart. It's a common issue with Windows 10, and this should fix it.
Articles in this section
- My save files are not popping up in the load game menu.
- Black screen when starting a game
- My game doesn't have any sounds?
- My game is crashing!
- My game is lagging!
- My raft isn't moving!
- My taskbar won't go away when playing Raft!
- Unable to join friends / nothing shows up in "find friends"?
- The game is not launching
- My hook is not working!