We have now added a way to force start Raft with a specific resolution in a specific window mode.
With this feature, we are hoping to fix issues like not being able to see your in game menus and/or having a distorted resolution.
Here is how you can do this:
1. Open Steam Library and right click Raft.
2. Go to Properties.
3. In this window, click "Set Launch Options".
4. You should now see this window:
This is where you will enter the specific commands for the resolution and window mode.
Here are these commands:
This command lets you select the width and height for the resolution you want.
This command force starts Raft in Exclusive Fullscreen Mode.
This command force starts Raft in Borderless Fullscreen Mode.
This command force starts Raft in Maximized Window Mode.
This command force starts Raft in Windowed Mode.
- If you want to force start Raft in 1920x1080 resolution, you would need to enter:
- If you want to force start Raft in Borderless Fullscreen mode, you would need to enter:
- If you want to force start Raft in 800x600 resolution and in Windowed mode you would need to enter:
After using these commands, changing resolution and window mode in game graphics settings menu will not take affect until you have restart the game without launch options.